In line with the Government Guidelines I will be re-opening on the 15th June 2020 for 1:1 appointments.
To ensure compliance with the guidelines, this how appointments will be conducted. These are to ensure the safety of both our families. Please adhere to these guidelines as non-compliance will mean that the appointment will be cancelled.
- Appointments must be pre-booked.
- Only 1 adult to accompany 1 child at the appointment. Facetime/WhatsApp calls can be made to other family members during the appointment to help them feel part of the experience.
- Before the appointment, please select (from the website) the dresses you would like to try on. I can then have those dresses ready for you.
- When you arrive, you will be required to use hand sanitiser. A bathroom will also be available for use and it will be cleaned prior to and after your visit.
- During the appointment, I will remain in the dressing area but you will be required to put the dresses off and on your daughter.
- Dresses that have been tried on, will be steamed and hung in a separate area to air before returning to the rails.
- If you chose to purchase a dress off the rails then you can take away that day. Payment can be made via bank transfer or PayPal – no cash will be accepted.
- Any dresses left here on a payment plan will be placed in a dress bag and remain untouched in storage until you are able to collect.
- When leaving, I will open the door to enable you to leave. Sanitiser will be available upon departure.
- After the appointment, all high touch areas will be sanitised before the next customer’s arrival.
If you need to collect a dress but not try it on. Please arrange to make final payments via Bank transfer, then we can agree a time for collection. I will have everything ready for you to collect at the door.
If you need to try on the dress before collection, all of the above guidelines will need to be adhered to.
As we all adjust to this new way of working and with possibilities of changing government requirements, these guidelines will be kept under review and may be subject to change.
If you have any questions or would like to book in, please contact me on 0161 483 9598 or 07730 496248 or email email@example.com I am taking appointment bookings now to start from 15th June.